1. About Us
eXpressAccount.com offers a suite of services to keep you in touch with your loved ones, friends, and family members that are in a facility. We offer the convenience of sending funds to residents in a safe and secure manner, on-line, without the hassle, time, and cost normally associated with driving to the facility. Additionally, we now offer the ability to send care packages and purchase phone cards/phone time directly on our website. Our newest service allows you to send electronic messages to residents - these messages can either be viewed using our Kiosks inside the facility or are printed and delivered to the resident by staff. All of our services are designed to help you and your family and provide a means of staying in touch; we also offer a Community Forum where you can share your experiences with others.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- The information related to your eXpressAccount.com account is stored and maintained on our servers in order to provide the service.
- When you sign in to access your account from anywhere we ask for information such as your email address.
- We will never sell, rent or share your personal information, especially your e-mail addresses, with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use some components of the eXpressAccount.com service.
CLIENT DATA STORAGE
Genesis Technology owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the eXpressAccount.com application. Any information you provide through our site or related services may be used and/or shared with law enforcement agencies. Note that specific information related to credit card processing (such as card numbers, expiry, or verification numbers) are used only during the processing of the transaction and for the purposes of risk mitigation, fraud prevention, and customer support; as per PCI compliance standards we do not store complete card numbers).
Genesis Technology may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified when you signed in or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
3. Security Center
The security of your personal and payment information is our top priority. Using the industry accepted encryption and fraud prevention, and in compliance with the Payment Card Industry, we are committed to keeping your account safe and secure. Your confidential information is automatically encrypted between your computer and our servers using Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits or higher. Before you register or log in to our site, our server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
4. User Agreement
By using the eXpressAccount.com website you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Genesis Technology reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Genesis Technology cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws, privacy laws, spam laws).
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
MODIFICATIONS OF THE SERVICE
Genesis Technology reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Genesis Technology
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Genesis Technology does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements, the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information, and any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- The failure of Genesis Technology to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Genesis Technology and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Genesis Technology (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You understand and accept that as a member of eXpressAccount.com you may receive email communications from Genesis Technology (news, upgrades, etc).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support@eXpressAccount.com
Convenience fees vary depending on a number of factors including our agreement with the facility and the facility's vending, commissary, and phone service proviers, the dollar amount, the type of services you are using (ie. deposit, care package, phone, and/or message), the resident's account status, and your Account history. Convenience fees vary depending on the Facility and the services that you are using. The fees are applied toward the cost of processing the financial transactions, providing the service, and in some cases inmate programs (depending on the arrangement with the facility). The fees are calculated for you when you step through the Send Money / Care Package / Phone Wizard and are added to the Total for your transaction.